Careers at Universal Stainless
Location: North Jackson, OH
Currently seeking MULTIPLE qualified Industrial Maintenance Technicians to join our team.
Primary responsibilities are defined by the following, but those listed are not all-inclusive:
- Performs assigned tasks in an efficient and effective manner to minimize impact to safety, quality and schedule requirements.
- Works together with other Maintenance Technicians or other associates with complex tasks such as the repair/upgrade of infrastructure, equipment and machinery as well as the installation and modification of equipment and machinery.
- Performs preventative maintenance tasks as assigned to maintain accurate and continuous operation of plant equipment and infrastructure.
- Interacts with Operations personnel to fully identify details of equipment malfunction/failure in order to resolve issue in timely manner.
- Gains knowledge and familiarity with production equipment, machinery and instrumentation as well as electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and/or pneumatic systems through experience.
- Troubleshoots equipment machinery problems.
Supported Areas: Equipment and facilities supported and maintained by the Maintenance team include but are not limited to those listed below:
- Forge Shop
- Melt Shop
- Welding equipment
- Mobile equipment
- Electrical Substation
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Program (SWPPP)
- Parking Lot/Roadways
- Office Area
- Some trade school/community college in one or more of the following areas, performing maintenance: hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical, electrical and/or piping
- Basic math skills
- Basic computer skills
- 5 years experience in an industrial maintenance environment
Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, 401(k), and monthly bonus.