Careers at Universal Stainless
Location: Bridgeville, PA
- Develop and improve manufacturing plans, processes and procedures
- Analyze rejects and non-conforming product to determine root cause and corrective actions
- Develop new product lines
- Review claims and material specifications
- Customer technical service and support
- Review test plans and results for product acceptability
- Conduct experiments for cost, yield and quality improvements.
B.S. in Metallurgy or Materials Science. Must have strong background in ferrous physical metallurgy. Five years minimum experience in a steel mill environment.
Strong computer and data analysis skills
Ability to communicate well with both technical and non-technical people
Problem solving and process improvement experience.