Careers at Universal Stainless
Location: Bridgeville, PA | Dunkirk, NY | North Jackson, OH
- Develop and improve manufacturing plans, processes and procedures
- Analyze rejects and non-conforming product to determine root cause and corrective actions
- Review claims and material specifications
- Customer technical service and support
- Review test plans and results for product acceptability
- Conduct experiments for cost, yield and quality improvements.
B.S. in Metallurgy or Materials Science. Primary steel processing and physical metallurgy of specialty steels and alloys. Hot rolling experience preferred. One year minimum experience in a steel mill environment.
Strong computer and data analysis skills
Ability to communicate well with both technical and non-technical people
Problem solving and process improvement experience.